The Palazzo was built between 1936 and 1939 to designs by architect Marcello Piacentini. It stands out for its Roman classicism, reworked in a modern key. The heart of the interior is the large triple-height salon, topped with a skylight that illuminates the entire room. On the second floor, the executive spaces culminate in the Assembly Room, covered entirely in precious marble.
Via Toledo, Naples, NA, Italia
Palazzo del Banco di Napoli. Napoli. Vicenza, Terra Ferma 2013 Fabio Mangone