Palazzo della Sede
Opened in 1905, the building was designed by Tito Azzolini, winner of a competition for a palazzo in the style of “Florentine architecture of the second half of the 15th century”. Inspired by Ca’ de Sass in Milan, the architect blended the model of Palazzo Strozzi with new style solutions, creating a diverse range of iconography. Inside, the young Galileo Chini experimented with the Renaissance language to great effect, marrying the languid elegance of Art Nouveau with homages to the traditions of 19th-century Tuscan painting.
Via Roma, 3, Pistoia, PT, Italia